SEOGoogle Recovery Services
Google’s Penguin penalty
If you’ve noticed a sharp and sudden drop in your site’s website and rankings, you may have been hit by Google’s Penguin penalty.
Net Soft Solutions' Link Detox experts offer a tried and tested method with proven results to get your site back on top of search results. Beginning with a comprehensive link-detox of your website to identifying all factors leading to a drop in rankings, our Google recovery services team takes care of all the details so you don’t have to.
Latest Google Penguin Update
Google rolled out its first Penguin update in April, 2012 to penalize sketchy link building exercises, a technique used to manipulate rankings on SERPs. Since then, Penguin 2.0 and Penguin 3.0 were released to target link building schemers and counter black hat practices. The latest update Penguin 4.0, rolled out in September, 2016 has the following advantages:
- Real time analysis – Penguin 4.0 algorithm can penalize sketchy link building exercises on a real time basis. Google crawlers can penalize your rankings as and when they index your website.
- Faster Impact – You no longer have to wait for a Google update to begin regaining your lost rankings. You will begin to see the results of our Detox Process within a few days.
- Penalty for pages – Earlier the full website was penalized for ‘Link Building Wheeling Dealing’. The new update is “granular” which means specific pages could be penalized while the rest of your website can continue to enjoy its SERP rankings.
The Link Detox Process
- Compile a full list of all links pointing to your domain.
- Conduct a manual check of each domain to determine whether it meets Google’s guidelines.
- Contact webmasters on your behalf to have low quality and unnatural links removed.
- Submit the remaining low-quality links to the Disavow Tool in Google Webmaster tools.
The link detox process can be quite tricky because Google's guidelines are open to interpretation. Which links should you keep and which should you disavow? Reclaiming rankings after the Penguin Update requires experience and at Net Soft Solutions we have plenty.